Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Tenth Muse Films, Inc’ or ‘The Human Trial’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 453 South Spring St #1008, Los Angeles, CA 90013. Our company registration number is 20-3359563. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. You may choose to delete cookies, block cookies, or be asked before allowing cookies by changing the relevant settings on your web browser. You may continue to use this Site without cookies, but your experience may be impacted.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 323.482.1772
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Store & Donation Policies
Tenth Muse Films, Inc opperates an online store accessible through this website in support of the film, The Human Trial. The proceeds of all purchases support the production, post production, and release/distribution of the film.
We try to ship all products as quickly as possible. Some items, such as our t-shirts, are shipped through a third-party fulfillment center to expedite shipping. Other products, such as our posters, are shipped by hand and packed by volunteers as part of our fundraising efforts. Specific shipping timelines are listed on the actual product pages.
Where we ship
Our store lists the countries in which we currently ship. If you do not find your country on this list, please contact us directly we will do our best to help you.
How we ship
We use a combination of shipping methods based on product(s) to securely transport the product in an economical way. This includes first class mail and priority mail via the US Postal Service (USPS).
Shipping charges are calculated based on products added to customer’s online shopping cart, and will be clearly displayed before customer submits payment.
We are generally unable to accept returns, unless we made a mistake (i.e. sent the incorrect product) or the product was damaged in shipment. Please contact us immediately, and no later than 7 calendar days after receiving a shipment, if you received an incorrect or damaged product.